SPECIALIZATION COURSES/INDEPENDENT STUDY
To be eligible for graduation, each student must complete at least one of the following specialization courses / Independent Studies.
- Apostolic Specialization
- Armor Bearer Specialization
- Biblical Studies Specialization
- Children & Youth Specialization
- Church Plant Specialization
- Evangelistic Specialization
- Ministry of Helps Specialization
- Pastoral Specialization
- Prophetic Specialization
- Prophetical Praise & Worship Specialization
- Leadership Specialization
- Teaching Specialization
- Global Missions Specialization
- Prophetic Christian Counseling Specialization
To be eligible for graduation, each student must complete a exit interview with the Dean of students. During this interview the dean will evaluate student’s spiritual and academic tracks. At this meeting each student needs to prove that since the program they have…..
- Demonstrated commitment to Christ and evidence of the new birth?
- Answered the call to Christian ministry or service?
- Committed to a life of spiritual growth and maturity?
- Committed to faithful Bible reading and devotions?
- Been recommended for license or ordination by their pastor, church, elders or other respected Christian leaders?
- Been an active member and leader in their respective church?
- Affirmed and agrees with New Breed School of Ministry’s Statement of Beliefs?
- Been abstinence of tobacco, intoxicating liquors and illegal drugs as well as other questionable practices that are not suitable for a Christian leader?
- Exhibited Good moral character?
- Demonstrate a level of Biblical and theological proficiency (knowledge).
- Been able to demonstrate a basic depth of learning consistent with the ministry to which he or she is called to?
- Been abstinent if single, faithful if married?
- Completed all course work?
- Met all graduation requirements
(See NBSOM Graduation Checklist)