Statement of Beliefs
New Breed School of Ministry believes:
- That the Bible is the divinely inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God and is the standard by which personal revelation, guidance, or direction perceived to be of God, must be tested.
- There is one God, eternally existent in the triune Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In the deity of our lord Jesus Christ, in his incarnation, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, and that the blood of Jesus is the only means of cleansing from sin and salvation is provided through repentance of sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- The church consist of all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior; and that the local church is an organized assembly of believers who are united for the express purpose of fulfilling the great commission.
- The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and that it is the will of God that all are filled.
- That healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to all believers.
- We believe in the sacraments of water baptism, anointing with oil, and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- In the personal visible imminent return of Jesus Christ.