Mission and Purpose
New Breed School of Ministry (NBSOM) and Bible Institute is a school of Christian theology and ministry that equips kingdom-minded and serious leaders for service in the Body of Christ. New Breed School of Ministry is a 16 month to 2 year program designed to provide formal theological education and training through an advanced and accelerated curriculum that prepares the 21st Century students who are called to the five-fold ministry or a career helps ministry.
New Breed School of Ministry exists to achieve the following six purposes:
- To train and equip 21st Century leaders for the five-fold ministry.
- To advance biblical, theological and ministry knowledge and skills.
- To nurture theological, spiritual and leadership formation for Kingdom advancement.
- To enhance the cultural and generation-specific relevance of ministry practice
- To encourage life-long development and synergetic learning to current and future leaders called by God.
- To provide doctrinally sound, ministry-specific training and resources to leaders of the Body of Christ, that they might be fully equipped to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and fulfill the Great Commission.