- To prepare all Christians who believes God has called them to the work of the ministry, to exercise their God-given gift in ministry and to work, and witness for Christ; together with the particular New Breed Instructors, who, by preaching, teaching, training and imparting are to equip leaders for Kingdom service, and to present them mature in Christ.
- To equip qualified, radical laborers, matured believers, who wants to be trained in systematic theology and practical ministry essentials, and ready to give their lives for the Gospel Ministry.
- To provide 21st Century leaders with a Biblical framework and hands-on ministry skills to practically influence the world with the ultimate goal of salvation and proper discipleship of souls (Matt 28: 19-20).
- To help the student leaders grow in spiritual knowledge and understanding so that they might effectively minister in the context of a local body.
- To give laypersons and lay-ministers a basic working knowledge of the truths of the Bible.
- To certify, license and ordained those qualified so that they can rightly be released to do the work of the ministry with valid authority.